Monday, February 20, 2006

Yesterday we went to Asia's Hope to visit and give out clothing. While there, I had a good time, I took a tour of the buildings. The buildings are bamboo and they rent the land, it is very rough. We were there for few hours and I did everything but look at the children. That evening we had a meeting and I believe that the Lord was present. When we had a brief time of silence to listen to God, I heard the Lord say "Look at the Children" I think earlier that day I was so focused on not looking at the children. The next day we went back to Asia's Hope and played with the children. We brought the kids KFC and oranges for lunch, They loved it! I fell in love with the children. Belinda had one especially, Acha, she was darling. I spoke to Charles about their future when they leave Asia's Hope. After high school there is no money to send them to college. Then Charles told me that he has decided to take in some of the brighter children of Luke and TuTu's and give them an education thru college.


This is one of the buildings at Asia's Hope. This is the girls dorm.








The children are lined up waiting to receive two outfits.









This is Acha. You can see by her face that it was not hard to fall in love with this little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home