Monday, February 20, 2006

Yesterday was neat, we went to an elephant show and ride. I believe the Lord met me there, I realized that Belinda and I cannot stop all the evil in the world, the most we can do is what the Lord enables us to do and pray that He would work in the world. I believe the Lord is showing me that I need to think about and recognize the evil in this world. In the past I have always been very squeamish about evil in the world, I would often try to avoid thinking about it. I think to be effective in working against the sex trade, I must understand and not be so squeamish about the problem. We did a few other tourist things...Visited an orchid farm, went shopping, took a nap. Then we went to a Thai Traditional Dinner. It was so beautiful but at the same time sad that something so beautiful can be abused without most of the people around them caring.

Bel on elephant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home