Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Well the trip to Thailand was not as bad as I had imagined, the first plane was the worst because it was small and I was crammed next to the window. From L. A. to Taipei we were on a 747 with alot of empty seats, we each had two. When we woke up the first day in Thailand, It was HOT! We got to spend a few minutes with the Harvey's(Charles and Yokfong Harvey, Missionaries to Thailand from Ireland), which we thoroughly enjoyed. Then we got our first taste of Thai food, it was good. After lunch we packed up and checked out. Before we checked out we had a meeting and Pastor Reid shared about making a conscience effort to remember that the Lord is with us always. I was challenged to act like it, it was a good thing. Belinda and I spent some quality time praying together this morning and that was great. I believe the Lord has blessed us because we prayed for patience and we got along with each other and others for the whole day. We also took a trip to the roof of the hotel to look out over Bangkok, it was neat. Later in the evening, we took a train to Chaing Mai. All night on a sleeper train it was better than the plane because it had beds but I woke every hour or two.



Picture of the hotel we stayed at in Bangkok on the first night.










The following are some pictures from the roof of our hotel in Bangkok. Notice the different types of buildings.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home